Staging Guidelines (subject to change) 02/04/16
1) Staging will officially begin at 9 am.
2) Volunteers at the entry points to the staging area will help guide you
3) Volunteer block captains will be responsible for final line up of marching groups
4) All participants should be in place no later than 9:45
5) The parade will start promptly at 10 am
6) The volunteer at the intersection of Forest and Inverness is in charge of shuttling unitsInto the parade
7) The volunteer with at Inverness and Dexter road is the starter and will tell your unit when to move onto the parade route
8) After 9 am only vehicles/floats that are in the parade will be allowed passage on Inverness or or Forest
9) All vehicle traffic should enter the staging area on Kensington and exit on Grand to Baker Road
10) Vintage cars should enter on Kensington and follow the volunteers directions for line up
11) Volunteers will be along the parade route(parade route map attached) to facilitate movement and parade timing
12) Follow the directions of the sheriff’s department for exiting the parade route at the end.
13) The staging map is attached showing the area reserved for different types of marching groups.
Floats should be parked in the direction of traffic flow noted on the map. All Floats must be sufficiently off the road to allow the vehicles in the parade up the street for placement.
14) In general the line up in your staging location will be base on the order your arrival.
Question send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Staging map below
Download the rules and application forms here.
Copyright 2013 Rotary Club of Dexter, MI. All Rights Reserved.